WARRANTY / RETURNS
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
All product returns and exchanges require an authorisation return number (ARN) and proof of purchase. Simply contact LZ customer service via email for your ARN number/form, and shipping address.
We strongly recommend that you use registered mail for all refund and exchange items as LZ assumes no responsibility for lost items.
Allow 2-4 weeks for faulty claims to be fully processed.
LZ 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
LZ offers a limited 1 year warranty, from the time of initial purchase, against defects in materials and workmanship. This limited warranty does not cover fin cuts, does not cover incorrect application, excludes normal wear and tear, damage due to misuse and failure due to neglect.
- LZ will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of its products.
- LZ will replace, at its discretion, any of its products found to be defective within the scope of the one year limited warranty covenants.
- Claims should be presented at the store where you purchased the LZ product. To make a warranty claim simply return the product and sales receipt to the place of purchase. If it was purchased from an online store, please follow LZ customer service steps regarding store returns and warranties.
Faulty items will be exchanged for new items within 2-4 weeks of receiving the product. If for some reason this product is not available, we will gladly exchange for any items to the same value or issue a refund. Either way you will be contacted by customer service to determine what is best for you.
LZ will happily cover the cost of reshipping your new product.
Customer Service/Return Process/Instructions
- Contact LZ via email email@example.com
- Type Customer service - Warranty/Return in the subject line.
- LZ Customer service will then reply and issue a ARN (authorised return number) and shipping address.
- Ensure all items securely packed in a carton and that all boxed items are securely enclosed in a satchel as we are not able to accept them if damaged.
- Post the product with proof of purchase and a return authorisation form to the LZ.