- The 9.0" DV8 FIN is based off the D-Fin design from the more traditional longboard of the past.
- With a large surface area for extreme hold the 9.0" DV8 is all about nose-riding.
- Recalibrated from original 60’s specs.
- This 9.0" DV8 has a milder rake and a softer outline than the originals and is well suited surfers who lean to a more traditional style of surfing.
- Fins are best activated when surfing more from to the tail of the board.
- FIN SIZE (inch/mm)
8.62 / 219
FOIL-FLEX (FF) fins are machine cut and hand-foiled from layers of solid fiberglass. These fins are stiffer, and a popular choice amongst performance surfers due to the exceptional integrity of the fins fiberglass flex which can be maintained under a wide range of conditions.